Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Updates!


  • Always is doing all kinds of awesome things on Amazon and Barnes and Noble:
It's ranked at #1,258 on AZ and in the top 100 in Coming of Age and New Adult!
It's ranked #68 on B+N!


Omg...is my book really ranked higher than World War Z?

Never in my wildest dreams you guys. I feel so blessed and grateful to everyone that's bought the book. <3

  • There WILL be a second book. It's tentatively titled Never...and would be out late Sep-Oct (subject to change).
  • I'm in the process of polishing up Always (getting feedback from beta-readers and getting it professionally edited) and plan on doing a re-release in 2-3 weeks. I know Amazon gives the option of letting purchasers download the latest version, but I don't know if Barnes and Noble does. Either way, if you purchased the book you can email me at elleryrhodesauthor[at]gmail[dot]com or click the envelope at the top of the page and I will send you the updated copy, free of charge in the format of your choice.
  • Speaking of beta readers, if you'd like to join the list, shoot me an email! I'm also looking for reviewers. It's a great opportunity to give me feedback and share your opinions on how the book could be better.
  • I'm participating in the Insatiable Reads Blog Hop!



There's over 175 blogs participating and giving away loads of shiny swag! On this blog I'll be giving away a $25 Amazon gift card, an e-book copy of Always, and a paperback copy of Always!
The giveaway will start on July 18 and run through the 21! I'll be announcing the winners on July 22.


1 comment: