Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Updates.

I just wanted to post some updated info on the re-release of Always. I've gotten feedback and the story proofread, and I plan on re-releasing the book on August 11, 2013!

Thanks again to my betas and proofreaders--your feedback has been invaluable and with your help, I think my book really shines!

If you're interested in getting a review copy of the updated version of Always, please shoot me an email! (elleryrhodesauthor[at]gmail[dot]com)

I also wanted to post some info for book 2, Never. The guiding concept for the second book is what happens after happily ever after? Juliet and Lucas finally found each other and love, but there are still loose ends and questions to be answered. :)

Never will be finished mid September, I'll send it out to betas/proofreader after it's completed and then release it early October!

I'm going back to writing, but I wanted to share a song that's been stuck in my head. So catchy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment