Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Updated Always is Live!

So after a few kinks, the updated, professionally edited and formatted version of Always is up all over!

Here's a sneak peek of the new formatting and prettiness:



Still waiting to hear back from Amazon so those who purchased it for their Kindle can update the new copy and I'll let you know as soon as I hear back!

If you purchased it for the Nook, Kobo, or your iPhone/iPad/iEtcetera, I don't think they offer the update option so if you'd like the updated version, email me at elleryrhodesauthor[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll send you the format of your choice, free of charge.

Formats available are:
.mobi (Kindle)
.epub
.pdf

The Always paperback should be available September 1! And I'm hard at work on Never, and should have that to my beta readers mid-September.

Interested in beta-ing for me? (reading the book prior to release for flow issues, grammar, etc and giving feedback) Email me to be added to the list so you can beta-read Never!

Interested in a review copy of Always? Email me your interest and your preferred format!

Before I skadaddle, I'm on Pinterest now! Come stalk me: http://pinterest.com/elleryr

No comments:

Post a Comment